Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Swedish Fish

So... my newest obsession in life - Swedish Fish. I know, they are that good. Sweet, little, tender morsels of red 5, sugary goodness. You can't eat just one. Trust me and that huge bag that just sits there and calls your name... Impossible to resist. Now, I think we already know that I have no self control when it comes to sugar (Among other things -Seriously none, no self control at all - wink, wink - that's for Joe). I'm a whore for sugar (among other things) and I just want them (among other things). So there it is... my obsessive post of the day. Go buy some and bask in the sugar coma glory that is Swedish Fish.

4 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I love swedish fish. Seriously now I have a craving for them.

4/22/08, 11:58 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I love them, but the wax they use makes my stomach hurt after I eat a couple bags worth. Alas, I am only a whore wannabe. Once I get a tripod though.......

4/23/08, 10:24 AM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

Stop it with the tripod jokes, joe. And I knew that you bought another bag of swedish fish.

4/23/08, 10:21 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I LOVE tripod jokes, someone is just bitter because they are nither included in the tripod jokes or offered swedish fish.

4/28/08, 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home