Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bored Again... And I Didn't Have to Work Today

Being bored has never benefited a blog so much as mine. Another post!!! So I thought I would do another Info On Me post because they are fun. This one comes courtesy of my baby sister. My favorite part is the end when I have to divulge what I find attractive in the opposite sex... trust me, good times :)

Rachel Linell

Birthday: May 15

Birthplace: Castro Valley, CA

Current Location: Provo, Utah

Eye Color: Brown with some green and red, they are so weird.

Hair Color: Currently Black

Height: 5'4

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right - depends what I'm doing...

Your Heritage: Italian, German, Portuguese, Scandinavian and quite a few others I'm sure

The Shoes You Wore Today: My DCs

Your Weakness: Rosie Cheeks

Your Fears: Bees and Someone hiding in the back seat of my car - you know, the man with the hook hand!

Your Perfect Pizza:Pineapple and Black Olive - discovered it in high school and I'm never going back.

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: I can only think of dirty things... Hey, that's a good goal - get my mind out of the gutter.

Thoughts First Waking Up: Where is that damn snooze button? Seriously, every morning.

Your Best Physical Feature: Um...really? Sat here for like 5 min. Apparently I have no self-esteem today :)

Your Bedtime: One-ish on a good night.

Your Most Missed Memory: I can't remember

Pepsi or Coke: Coke, always coke unless there is Mt. Dew

MacDonalds or Burger King: MacDonalds, but not for a few years now...

Single or Group Dates: Neither, no dating for this broad...

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Sick me out!

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Do you Smoke: No

Do you Swear: Unfortunately - quite a bit.

Do you Sing: Yes, but I hate for people to know that I do

Do you Shower Daily: Yes, if not twice

Have you Been in Love: Crushingly, yes.

Do you want to go to College: Been there, done that. I still need to go back and do more. Pathetic.

Do you want to get Married: Not sure, at the moment No.

Do you belive in yourself: Sure, at least some of the time.

Do you get Motion Sickness: Are you kidding me? Cloverfield almost did me in, I missed like 45 minutes because I had to close my eyes so I wouldn't ralph.

Are you a Health Freak: NO! Hell No!!! I mean, No.

Do you get along with your Parents: Yes, being in a different state is good.

Do you like Thunderstorms: Love them, Love!

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Umm, nope.

In the past month have you Smoked: No, sick.

In the past month have you been on Drugs: Uh, does Aleve count?

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: NO, and I never ever will...

In the past month have you been on Stage: No, no talents here

In the past month have you been Dumped: Uh, let's not talk about it. I think you have to date to get dumped, so no.

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Michele's identity? Non-biological twins.

Ever been Drunk: Um, not intentionally? How drunk is drunk?

Ever been called a Tease: Yes, yes and yes again. And a number of other things...

Ever been Beaten up: I had a chair thrown at me. Does that count?

Ever Shoplifted: Don't think so, I bet I stole candy when I was kid... seems like something I would do.

How do you want to Die: In my sleep of old age, very painless - please.

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Independently Wealthy (I know, foolish dreams)

What country would you most like to Visit: Brasil, Italy, Portugal

In a significant other...

Favorite Eye Color: Who cares? (please read next line in sing-songy voice) As long as they are beautiful (sigh).

Favorite Hair Color: Brown or Black or None (wink, wink - you know who you are). Please no Blondes or Gingers need apply.

NOTE: To all men from a massage therapist's point of view (and also my personal stance) Please shave your chest, back and any other pertinent body parts. My hands do not need to be tangled in your body hair. Ewwww! (Sickos - please get your minds out of the gutter... actually, stay, I need the company).

Best Clothing Style: None? Naked? Is that a style? Something laid back.

Should he drink or smoke: Neither.

Whats the first thing you look at in a boy: Honestly? Eyes, lips then Forearms ;)

Number of Piercings: Oooooo, lip please!

Number of Tattoos: Don't really care.

How many relationships can they have been in: Beggars can't be choosers. Just don't be a whore. I'm such a hypocrite...

So there you have it - More juicy details of my non-life. Infer from it what you will because if you know me... that's probably what I meant :) Happy Blogging!

The Rage

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

If one thing Seinfeld taught me and it taught me many things, is that shaving your chest isn't a good thing.

4/9/08, 9:13 PM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

Andrew has a point. It just grows back thicker and hairier.

4/9/08, 10:53 PM  
Blogger The Rage said...

It is not a one time things people... this should be kept up for life. FOR LIFE!!!

4/10/08, 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home