Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bottom of the Barrel

That's where I'm scraping along - the bottom. The good news? I can only go up from here. So in a gesture of good faith... a list of good things in my life (No, the Master Plan has not been abandoned).

1. The X - the fact that Alex is still running brings insurmountable joy into my life.
2. My ability to Change Jobs - That's right, I'm on the move again.
3. Young Riders - Pretty much says it all.
4. Scary Movies that aren't that scary - I enjoy being frightened beyond all reason, I just don't handle it well. Some scary movies are just lame, but provide pleasant dreams of Asher. Sickos - get your minds out of the gutter.
5. Dreams - I have CRAZY dreams almost every night filled with celebrities, mythical creatures and more often than not MURDER. I want your blood all over me - so creepy.
6. Chocolate - my best friend. Sorry to all other BFFs who were just offended.
7. Snow melts - If you know me then you know I'm happiest when snow is gone.
8. Wakeboarding - Summer vacation anyone?
9. Music - Keeps me sane... no seriously.

And last but certainly not least
10. Sleep - My favorite hobby, I'm pretty good at it - especially with others (wink, wink) Plus it keeps the rage down to a quiet roar.

P.S. In a moment of rage - I would like everyone to know that trying to prove or convince me that reality is not as it is... pisses me off. Please take note - Thank you.

Tchau Meus Amorzinhos!
Rage

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Was that double wink directed at me or Asher?

4/3/08, 12:39 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

What new job? The one in K-can?

4/3/08, 11:06 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

Suck it up. I am your best friend.

4/4/08, 4:33 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

Chocolate, I wish I had some right now...

4/6/08, 9:54 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/6/08, 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home