Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's Been Some Time

I noticed that it has been quite some time since I've posted anything and I'm sure that has disappointed my true fans. Right... well, a letter came in from a friend (who will remain anonymous) that I tell you a lot about myself that you don't know. Her suggestion?

Find out what all y'all already know about me?

I'm sure that all of my eccentricities pop to mind first and foremost. My incredible fear of bees, my love of chocolate and potatoes (if you know of a recipe that combines those let me know), massage, blah, blah, blah.

So I put it to you. Leave me a little comment and tell me a funny or embarrassing or amazingly fantastic story about me! I trust you not to be mean, I don't think that my achy breaky heart could take it. If it is a good story I will expound upon it in a future post!

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hey! So, When you said a funny story about you the first thing that popped into my head was the time you spent the night at my house and you broke the railing on the stairs!! Do you remember that?! It was so funny. And then when I was making that quilt before I moved you drew out a rendition so I could preserve it forever! It still makes me laugh!!

10/18/07, 9:47 AM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

Easy: Chocolate chip pancakes covered in honey with a side of hashbrowns.

Funny story about you: Hmm. Remember at Health Days how we went to the Smithfield Implement (the greatest Smithfield store ever!) and you were trying on all those funny t-shirts.

Or the time when you hiked up to Silvis Lake in Ketchikan with a broken toe.

Or the time you were working at Leatherby's and that one kid totally had the biggest crush on you.

Or the time we went to that one scary movie that wasn't scary Boogedyman, I think it was, and you totally jumped! Or was that Abby o Michele? Hmm.

10/20/07, 12:20 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

The day was the fourth of July. The year (approximately) 2005. We were in the kitchen. I was making potato salad and you were sitting at the kitchen table chopping something. You got up to walk to the fridge. One second you were walking, the next you were on the floor...for no apparent reason. Good times.

10/21/07, 9:40 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

I never jumped during a lame scary moment. It must have been the rage.

10/21/07, 9:41 PM  
Blogger brennan said...

For those who may not know, Rachel is quite the angler. Oh, yes, she has caught many a bluegill and carp using sliced cheese and hotdogs as bait, in the murky waters of the Sacramento River. She savored every bite.

10/26/07, 1:10 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

How about the awkward moments with the close family friends....and the hopeful little eyes.

12/3/07, 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home