Saturday, April 07, 2007

I know

I know that it's been a long time since I have last updated. I'm not really that sorry about it. I just haven't had the time or internet access (for that matter). There are not apologies here and you can put your sorries in a sack mister! But yesterday the blesss-ed internet made it's way into my house and here I am... Though it is supposed to be wireless - it only works when directly connected to my computer. Fun (please read that work with as much sarcasm as you can muster).

A picture of me and the X (just to brighten your day) - now affectionately know as Alex.

Things that I've done since that last post... nothing. Just work. Oh, I joined a gym and Steve (the trainer) has kicked my trash on more than one occasion. Those who are sick of hearing about they gym- for this I am sorry and you know who you are out there! But it had to be said. Other than that? Ummm, I was CPR re-certified this morning. Good times, it was actually more fun than I thought that it was going to be... pleasant suprise. Welp, that's about it. Happy Easter to all! I'm out...

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Not as long as some in waiting to update.
I am glad you call your car Alex instead of the x because that sounds too much like the ex.

4/7/07, 3:00 PM  
Blogger ~Liz~ said...

Hey chica - I read your myspace blog and here I am to read your real blog.

It reminded me that I have a blog on this site so I updated it some and I'm sorry to inform you we have chosen the same template. But NOT to worry my dear, Lizzy is here... I'm trying to figure out how to make my own template so I can use my own background pics. If I figure it out I'll let you know so you can have a crack at it.

I'm sorry to hear your trash has been kicked but I'm sure Trainer Steve was happy to do it... :)

I think I missed the part about the x - I briefly read that part and wondered "oohh who'd Rachel been dating" Then I saw smithfieldman's comment and realized you should never do anything half-assed including reading a blog.

Anyway, have a nice day - I'm going to get my puking self to the grocery store to buy more gatorade and chicken soup for me and the kid.

liztherapy.blogspot.com

4/11/07, 9:57 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hey Rach!! I was on Laurel's blog and say your comment and followed it to your blog. Too fun! You still make me laugh and I miss you tons!!

Beth

4/27/07, 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home