Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth

Well, here I am on the Fourth of July - working... and thinking about all of the places that I would rather be right now. I don't know if anyone else does this, but when I am at work I generally don't really want to be here. Suddenly it seems like I have a million other places to be or would like to be. BUT when I am sitting at home with nothing to do - I want to be at work so that I am making money. It really is a lose-lose situation. Not that I don't like my job, because I do. But here are some places I would rather be:

1. Wakeboarding in CA
2. In Bed
3. Ketchikan
4. Eating lunch
5. Outside in the Sun
6. Getting an oil change for the Nun
7. Buying a new car
8. Did I mention sleep? Yes, No. 2.
9. Watching a certain series...
10. Fireworks! I know it's the middle of the day, but still...

So for right now... that's it! Those are all of the wonderful, feesable, big plans of what I would do if I wasn't at work. Now you know and knowing is half the battle!

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I have the same feeling. I was also working on the 4th! But I covered the parade and K-can's festivities so it wasn't too bad. But I have often thought of places I would rather be, like Paris, or going to midnight movies, or watching crappy movies on Sunday. I'm glad K-can made the list and number three at that.

7/6/06, 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home