Saturday, April 08, 2006

Taxes...

So after my panic attack of yesterday I decided that I needed to buckle down and get the old taxes done and finished. That's right... I did my own taxes and we'll just have to wait and see if it all works out in the end. Meaning - I hope that I am not arrested at any point in the near future because I lied on my taxes (which I didn't, but if I did - it was unintentional). I was happy to discover that I will be receiving a handsome chunck of change in return because I'm pretty sure that I was in the lowest tax bracket possible. YEAH for Earned Income Credit!!! One of the perks of being a low to moderately paid worker... At least I don't owe any money which was a real worry of mine, but that was relieved when I realized that I would be living in the lap of luxury for an entire day with my tax return and then it would be gone as I paid bills and bought unneccessary things for myself. But still a joyful prospect!!! And so another year passes and I have until April 15 of 2007 to start to worry about the next round of taxes and what bracket I will qualify for when that get here... I think that I just got bit by a mosquito and I am so happy!!! The weather is warm enough for some bugs to survive!!! I love Spring and Summer and even parts of Fall and true I know that you all thought the same thing that I did... BEES are back and in action, but I feel that it is almost (keep in mind I said almost) a fair trade for there to be no more snow... or taxes... I kind of feel bad for my nation and the taxes that I inflict on them now... ah to walk in someone else's shoes... it can be such a learning experience... right...

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

You did have until April 17 this year since the 15th is on a Saturday but good for you for getting them done. I enjoy spring as well. It's too bad that Ketcha doesn't have the four seasons. I think it is either cold or more cold here. But I haven't been here for summer and the first few days were warm so I might rethink this later.

4/9/06, 3:38 PM  
Blogger James said...

I'm doing mine tomorrow. I like the colorfull bee. Very aesthetically appealing, also a very feel good post.

4/13/06, 9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I just say that I've already had multiple bee incidents this spring that you probably would have passed out from. Be glad you don't live in the desert...oh wait...you DO! Haha! Loser...

4/15/06, 3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home