Saturday, April 01, 2006

Why Other People Make My Life Suck...

Now I've recently noticed an influx of people that make my life suck and I thought that I would pass some of those "instances" on to you people. Then you can let me know if I have any legit reasons or if I really am that bitter... so here goes... (my vote goes towards bitter)...
~ People who can't deal with the fact that appointments are booked in the order that they come in and I can't just move them around so that you will make more money (no matter what the circumstances)
~ People who think that the world revolves around them and can only talk about themselves... seriously - One can only take so much before they want to physically harm you...
~ People who are loud when they shouldn't be (whether it be during a movie, at a spa or early in the morning (please see my previous blog)).
~ Social skills... please get some... that's all I've got to say about that...
~ Don't pretend that you had an appointment when you didn't and now you expect free stuff or free services. I'm not stupid, I'm the one that booked your appointment and it's called stealing. You should be ashamed of yourself...
~ People who decide to show your apartment to prospective buyers and don't let you know that they are coming. That's why when they show up you are either a) in bed still, who cares that it is 1pm or b) you're sitting on the couch in your pj's, no bra on, no make-up, looking like death warmed over and eating ice cream...
Now... don't get me wrong, I love my job and my life to say the least, but there are some things and/or people that I wish would just leave me alone. I know that I blog a lot about things that bother me, but I see it as an outlet for my river of rage. Let's just say that it is for the betterment of everyone that I know that I take it out on my blog. That way The Rage doesn't slip out at times when it's not neccessary... if you know what I mean... I promise that in my next installment I will make a list of happy things... like the new totem pole that I will be getting :)

2 Comments:

Blogger kittykat5000 said...

I think that I am going to dedicate my next blog, as you have done, to things that I HATE about my life right now. And the biggest thing on the list is a certain roommate that we have. Thank you for inspiring my rant!

4/3/06, 9:25 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

If there were awards for Great Posts this one would certainly be in the running. And yes your totem pole is on its way shortly, and by that I mean when I get around to it.

4/5/06, 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home