Friday, December 02, 2005

Yet I Try, Try Again...

Now, I'm not going to lie to you... I've tried to update my blog three times in the last few days and I just can't find anything to blog about. I think that it would be the equivalent to writer's block in some cases. So here I sit at work, taking a break from assembling the Christmas Goodie Bags (for the kids) for the company Christmas party which I will not be attending because let's face it, someone still needs to work while everyone else parties. Don't worry, I'm not bitter or ragin', I just wish that I could par-tay with the rest of my peeps, but I'm actually not that torn up about it. Actually, the more that I think about it, I think that I wouldn't really go, if i could I mean, I would rather watch DQ - if you know what I mean. Well, peeps, back to the assembly line. I only hope that I can survive the hours until the next DQ installment... oh, the agony...

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Hank Hank bo bank banana fannna fo fank mi my mo mank Hank.
I don't know why I just did that but the rhyming game has been in my head lateley. Don't you think it would be funny if Dairy Queen sold Dr. Quinn action figures? Just a thought.

12/2/05, 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home