Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Getting Paid for the Pointless...

I swear that my job is so pointless during the week...here is is what I have done since I got here...
1. Get here 20 minutes early... I'm a speeder...
2. Found my boss reading Star Magazine, she left shortly after...
3. I sat down and read Star Magazine - riveting...really...
4. Got a text from Skandrew - new fic update - really, really good...
5. Discovered the Halloween m&ms in the candy bowl
6. Checked out some of the funnier blogs out there
7. Read a little more of the 1st Wheel of Time book
8. Discovered a ginormous june bug thing, tried to kill it...it got away... and
I am waiting for it to attack yet again
9. Decided I should update my blog
10. Designed my own mini cooper, you should try it, it's really fun...
11. I actually booked an appointment for tomorrow, so my five hours of
sitting here have not been wasted (well, not totally)

On the bright side I still got paid... and I got to do a lot of stuff that I wanted to... ah, to be rich and independently wealthy... those will be the days...

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I could hardly believe that your day sounded much more exciting than mine, yesterday anyways. But in the evening I did get to watch some Smallville Season 4 and did see the hot girl.

10/20/05, 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home