Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Serenity, the continuing saga...

So, it's offical, I saw the long awaited Serenity and I loved it. I love all of it, I did know before hand that certain people were going to die. That was ruined for me days before I saw the movie (some of you people suck) BUT somehow I managed to overcome and got my happy ending. I thought for a little while that they were all going to die much like Farscape, but to my delight many lived and there was a perfect set up for a sequal, which I am all for...In related news, the countdown continues and I find that graduation is but a week and a half away. I know, I know, I can't wait to make money either! And in other news, I am getting kicked off of my car insurance, apparently two accidents in one summer is more than they could handle, I thought that is what I paid them for! More precious mulah wasted...wasted...and wasted. Need I say more? Not tonite - ate mais peeps...

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

That was the saddest thing when Wash died. It was so sad. But I am excited for the sequel. And hockey is great. Let me just put that out there.

10/7/05, 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home