Wednesday, May 11, 2005

For those no longer with us...

That's right The Rage is finally back and in action. The internet hookup is up and running and the blogging can continue. As the rain pours down outside and the snow falls in the mountains, The Rage sits comfortably in her new apartment loving every minute of it. I know that y'all missed me and I completely understand, I mean what would have to be wrong with you for you not to miss me? Don't answer that. I feel that I should start a fanfic, but don't worry I'm not going to. We all know that I suck at writing and I've learned to deal with that. As finals approach this next week I'll have enough on my plate to handle without adding a fanfic, so I will leave it up to the professionals (although I do enjoy those put out there in our elite group). I know this is boring, but I just wanted to put a big "howdy" out there for all my peeps.

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Finally. I have been waiting so long for a blog from the rage. It is so good to know that you haven't died. As you see, I have missed your blogs and well hanging out at your apartment at all times of the night.

5/11/05, 8:42 PM  
Blogger James said...

That loving every minute of it line reminded me of a bon jovi song from my childhood. Ahh the good old days.

5/13/05, 5:24 AM  
Blogger James said...

I need a rage update. Are you alive still? Wink once for yes, twice for no.

5/24/05, 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home