Friday, April 01, 2005

Massage Therapist! (Not Masseuse) and a Talent Show

Well, just to clear things up - I will be a massage therapist NOT masseuse. What is the difference you ask? Well, let's just say that a masseuse will give you a massage and maybe a good one, but the session will end with a bang! I guess you could say that they perform "favors" (if you know what I mean) for their client. So massage therapist, not masseuse! Thank you! (As I climb down from my soap box)
Onto better topics, the Talent Show was a huge hit! KittyKat 5000 and Politicchic6 were amazing, I laughed, I cried (mostly because I was laughing so hard - as evidenced by the loud cackle in the background sounds of the video) and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I look forward to an encore presentation! The laughter was also enhanced by the appearance of a necrophiliac who is apparently suffering from narcolepsy. Then we went to hang out the apartment and ate "fun dips" ( also a name for one of my favorite people despite what Consuelo may think) and chips. There was some Star Wars action, food, music, guitar, Celine Dion and Garth. Good times as we reminisced and for the record - if you happen to suprise me in a dark alley (or walk way behind my apartment) I will try to destroy you or at least chuck my keys at you and not in the arm but places that count. Just so you know ...

4 Comments:

Blogger James said...

So that's the difference. I watched Hero last night, and at one point the subtitle said learnt. Now I feel learnt on the matter.

4/1/05, 10:26 AM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

I was glad I got a hot dog before the talent show. It was a great sucess, Kitty Kat and Politic Chic surpassed my expectations, I was laughing so hard. It was enjoyable. I agree with Slacker about the family jewels. I wouldn't mind getting a massage from a massage therapist.

4/1/05, 1:47 PM  
Blogger Smasher said...

but what if you give favors anyway? You could still be my massage therapist and the favors could be completely unassociated with the massage. The doritos at your apartment were indeed almost the greatest, second only to the fun dips.

4/1/05, 4:18 PM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

I can't believe you guys ate fundips without me. Stupid Leatherby's, making me miss out on all of the fun...dips. Ah, nerd human in Blogs.

4/2/05, 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home