Sunday, March 27, 2005

Screwed

Well, another day has passed and I rage on. Have you ever met those people that have never worked in customer service or the food service business, but they still think they know how everything works! I had one of those tables tonight and I just wanted to kick them in the head (I am pretty limber and I think that it would be funny). They kept asking me for stuff over and over and if I couldn't be at their side every second that they needed me (because they weren't the only people in the store), they threw a little hissy fit. Then those people leave a crappy tip (28 cents - yeah, I can really pay rent with that, thanx) and you're screwed because they are dumb. Thankfully, the night went better after that and I got home relatively early. And thus preparations for a Fruitland trip began. I wish that everyone could have the experience of the Fruitland Branch, Consuelo and the marriage talks. I think that these experiences have only enriched my life. Fruitland virgins are some of my favorite people to take out there, sadly not everyone is ready. I hope that a certain someone who will remain nameless, but we will call "James" to protect his identity, didn't think that I was trying to disuede (opposit of persuede?) him from the trip. I mearly asked a few poingant questions like "Were you invited?" and "Why?". The Easter Egg hunt is a sacred tradition, the faint of heart should not attempt it. There are other testimonials out there, I am sure of this. All I can say is that this time tomorrow, we will be enjoying our spoils!!! Better luck next year!

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I only have one response to your post and it's brief albeit eloquent- bwahahahhahahha.

3/27/05, 6:04 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

I really enjoyed the hunt this year, because of its simplicity. Fruitland is a great place to visit and spend an Easter Sunday.

3/28/05, 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home