Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Wicked Rage is Blogging . . . finallly

So here it is fellow bloggers - I have finally been sucked in the blog world. I tried to stay away as long as possible. I mean seriously, we see each other all of the time. Almost everyday to be exact, but who is keeping track? I think that I would actually have a mild heart attack if anyone I didn't know read this and commented on my non-existent life. But anyway, on to bigger and better things.
For all of you that don't know, I have something called The Rage. When I get really upset and I mean really mad and annoyed, I have a tendency to rage on the perpetrator. Raging generally entails a raised voice, cutting looks (it is my super power to kill people with a glare) and general grudge holding for at least 5 minutes. I am positive that I am not the only one that has ever raged before. Maybe it's just genetic that it seems more prominent in my personality.
To those of you that have suffered from the wrath of one of my Rages, I apologize. But I don't guarantee your safety from further rages. Let's face it, you probably brought it on yourself.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Wow, your rages sound a little entertaining. Methinks you should rage just once at work so those uninitiated types can experience the real rachel. You wakeboard? That's sooo awesome. I love wakeboarding. I have my own wakeboard/life jacket (a nice neoprene one, and one of those hideous orange ones the avg Joe would rather be caught dead than wearing one). Anywho if you're going wakeboarding in CA take me with you, I can fit into a suitcase or a small trunk ;).

3/27/05, 12:14 AM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

Ah, I try to run from the Rage, but then it is so much fun to talk about later. Remember that one time when the rage became contagious and Jen yelled at me because I was reading my French homework out loud. Such a treat.

3/27/05, 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home