Friday, April 15, 2005

Moving and the Suckiness of it all

Okay, so I know that moving is something that everyone has to at some point in their life, probably many points in their life. I just don't want to have to deal with it again. It seems like I just moved and I know I complain A LOT, but I will have no place to live for a week and a half. That, my dear friends, sucks. I have a butt load of stuff, pretty much everything I own is here in Utah with me. I know that I have places to stay, etc, etc, but I will have no place to hang my hat (so to speak). Not having a place that is mine, where I will feel at ease, lounge around, have a stereo (ah! no music!), but still have to sleep, shower and eat...I hate this. Plus I have to clean the current hole that I live and I think we all know the epic task that will be. I need boxes too, good thing I work at a restaurant...where they have boxes...maybe I can get some for other people if they need them...let me know. Peace out. (We watched Napoleon last night - awesome)

3 Comments:

Blogger kittykat5000 said...

Hey, I may or may not work at famous footwear, where we get like 100 boxes every week. I can totally snag something for you. And for me as well, come to think of it.

4/16/05, 2:56 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

I was going to leave a comment but then I saw how long startanepidemics were and figured it would just be lost forever. If you ever see this comment it will be amazing. I really don't like moving either. I foresee a lot of that in my future. Well Thursday being the first big move.

4/18/05, 9:53 AM  
Blogger www.jonpinney.com said...

I personally am happy with the idea of not moving, and having all of this moving going on around me is giving me a headache. If i don't see you for awhile it's probably because I forgot where you live.

4/26/05, 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home