Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Candy Shop and Sugar

Well, I was just thinking about all of the things that I love that I should really hate. At first it was hard to think of things, but my list got bigger and bigger ... I'm sure that some of you out there can relate. Things I should hate, but don't - most of the music I listen to (candy shop and sugar)... Eminem... M&Ms...Mad TV... the venture brothers...canadians...country music...my obsession with shoes...fan fiction...dumb movies (especially from the 80's)...Orlando Bloom...psychologically frightening movies (scare the crap out of me, but love the feeling)...infomercials...Dog the Bounty Hunter...t-shirts with sayings on them and the list goes on. There are things that I hate that shouldn't be so horrible like bees and the ugly picture on our wall (you all know the one). But let's face it shall we? Bees are the creepiest things in the whole world. So if I ever scream and run away without looking back, you can be confident that I saw a bee and I won't be coming back anytime soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Creepy things seem to happen to girls a lot more than they do to guys. I can't remember the last creepy thing that happened to me. I do love a lot of things that I should hate.

4/14/05, 8:28 AM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

I still don't understand your aversion to bees, and whats with Polychic's and your's problem with moths. They don't hurt anything. And this is coming from a girl who is pretty much scared of everything. Everything!

4/14/05, 11:46 AM  
Blogger James said...

One time a moth pooped on my tie. That's my creepy story for this post. Game on!

4/15/05, 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home