Monday, April 04, 2005

Cadaver Lab and the Fabulous Me

Well, another productive day (that's right, productive day, don't ask what I did, I couldn't tell you, it was that good) has passed and I find myself watching politicchic doing pilates and updating and commenting on Blogs. The good times never seem to end. Today I made the epic journey to Salt Lake to the U for my cadaver lab. I handled it well, been there done that (at Ricks). I had a lot of fun watching the pregnant lady and this other chic in my class get queasy and almost throw up. Ah, joy at the pain of others, today was great!

Then tonight The Rage found herself sitting through an epic moie (shut up "Jason") with PoliticChic6 and KittyKat5000. Did you know that the gold plates were used as a weapon to defend yourself when being attacked? Yeah, neither did I, the things you learn ...when watching movies ...crappy movies ... which we do ... a lot.

We need to have a party, I love parties and it would be fun. What could we have a party for? Something that will require food, folks and fun. Well, kids hope your day was as "productive" as mine!

4 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Food, folks and fun was an old McDonald's advertising gimmick slash jingle wasn't it? Did you name the cadaver? If I were you I would have, or maybe brought "air discomfort bags" (those quotes are for you rage) for the other slightly squeemish students. I hung with Pennifer tonight, it was relaxing. Ok, I'm delirious, it's time I hit the sack, and then sleep in it.

4/5/05, 1:19 AM  
Blogger James said...

Oh yeah, and if you want, you could invite me to this party, but you don't have to, I'm not going to invite myself or get offended if I'm not part of it all, like Consuelo's marriage talks/nail stabbing.

4/5/05, 1:20 AM  
Blogger Smasher said...

Yes parties are fun...I say we have a Halo party. That would be about as pre-mee as you could get. Unfortunately, I don't really have a lois to recognize...

4/5/05, 2:04 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

Don't forget about the HigH noon Party. But parties every night would be great. I also went to a cadaver lab once, it was interesting. I remember looking at the fat and decided that was the grossest thing I had ever seen.

4/5/05, 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home