Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ugly Personality, Ugly body and Ugly Face = Ugly Soul

"Well, they're not getting any ... marriage... any time soon" and "ugly personality, ugly body and ugly face equals an ugly soul". These are just a few of the gems that PoliticChic came up with last night as we were reminscing about the past and pondering the future. We sat around for hours along with a few friends not of the blogging world and had some good times. Old FHE stories (which included Hector - he'll be back in August - keep your fingers crossed), mission stories, tales from our teenage lives (which for those of you that don't know are very entertaining and scandalous) and much more.
I would just like to put out there that though I have a dirty mind, I have a sensative soul. We saw a movie this weekend that was wretched, there was a ton of violence and normally I can take it but this time was different. My poor wounded soul ... it's like a delicate bird ... a soggy cracker ... a crumbly piece of cake ... a dried out leaf ... need I go on? So for those of you that think that I am all good times and no conscience, let me just say that I'm not, I am more than that! I am a halfway decent person!!!! I do still enjoy my dirty mind though...

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I think we all know the flaw in this logic. Anybody ever read a story called The Ugly Duckling?

4/11/05, 9:15 AM  
Blogger James said...

Pretty Bird, Pretty Bird... I thought he was just quiet LOL. That was an interesting post. Hey, remember that olive juice kid, good times eh?

4/12/05, 12:08 AM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

I hope you guys weren't talking about me when you were describing this person with the alleged "Ugly personality, Ugly Body, and Ugly Face" problem. Oh by the way, remember how Polychic is experiencing minor effects of the "flowers for Algernon" syndrome. Poor girl.

4/14/05, 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home