Thursday, April 07, 2005

Getting Hair Done and Tables

So if you can't tell by the cleverly created title, I will be getting my hair done tomorrow. Now, try to contain your excitement, but seriously it's like one of the best things that will happen to me this week. With that said, wouldn't it suck if my hair looked retarded? I don't really know my real hair color, kind of a light brown? I don't think that I have had my hair it's true color since I was fifteen? Yeah, fifteen. So yeah, good times!
Then best news ever, I will be getting my massage table either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I can barely contain the excitement that it will be here a month early! So yeah, real massages, here I come! Oh, yeah and I got my federal taxes back! Yes! So you could pretty much say that I am rich now, at least by BYU standards. It's been a good day! Boring blog, I know, but I had to spread the joy of one of the best days ever!

3 Comments:

Blogger kittykat5000 said...

ha ha ha! the first to comment. Apparently that's all the rage. So, you are rich huh, I can't think of about a million things that our apartment needs to become cooler. Think about it.

4/7/05, 11:52 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

Dang beaten by Kitty Kat! Wow, I think Rachel should treat everyone out to dinner this week and share the joy she feels right now. That would be great.

4/8/05, 11:31 AM  
Blogger James said...

Your hair looks good.

4/9/05, 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home