Friday, September 30, 2005

At Work...

I feel as if I am breaking all of the laws sitting here at work, updating my blog...At least if I was studying it would be something productive. I doubt that I will get around to that though. As graduation approaches I look back on my summer and this is the long and short of it:
1 - Still live in Provo
2- 2 car accidents
3 - lots and lots of swimming
4 - Michele's haircut
5 - quitting the Leath (one of the greatest accomplishments of all time)
6 - Watching The Pirate Movie
7 - Several Trips to Fruitland...many yet to come
Well, I feel that I have been very productive, don't you? I know that I did a lot more, I just can't think of it. Ate mais...

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Updates from the Rage more frequent? It's amazing and I am loving it. I have never felt guilty about updating my blog at work since I created it at work. Hmm.

10/3/05, 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home