Friday, October 07, 2005

Hockey and why it's great...

Well, I must say that even though I hadn't been to a hockey game in a while, I still love it. Last night I sat through one of the worst games that I have ever seen and I'll have you know that it was one of the greatest games... not the greatest, but there was an awesome fight (which I love), I was freezing (which I don't love, but like at the ol' hockey game) and then there was the flip over the back move - I heart hockey!!! I just don't understand how you can't enjoy it? It's way better than baseball, football is a close contender, but hockey still takes the cake... and need I mention The Mighty Ducks (one of the greatest movies of our generation - I mean even Matt Crane is in it) I don't think so, so I won't... peace out peeps...

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I guess you had to invent your own games out in Fruitland? I don't know. Hockey is awesome and I wish I could go to a hockey game every night. I don't get why you are so excited to watch Miracle, politichic6, if you don't like Hockey. Newsflash: it's about hockey. Maybe your love of sticking it to the Russians outweighs your hatred of hockey. I think this is the longest comment I have ever made.

10/11/05, 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home