Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ahh, hard at work...

Well, I just thought that I would let my blogging buddies know that I have offically been put on the December work calendar as a massage therapist. I know that this may come as a shock, but I am finally making it as something in this world (moment of silence and a single tear). So far it is only like 6 or 7 shifts, in the middle of winter (our slow time), but I will fill the rest of my days doing the receptionist stuff. I finally found out that the national board people got my application for licensure, so that will soon be mine!!! So I will be keeping busy over the next few weeks. Unfortunately, the "no work on sunday" thing is being pushed back to January, but at least I got off all of the time that I wanted for Christmas. I can't wait to go home, I can't believe that it has been a year since I have been to Cali, it doesn't really seem like it has been that long. I am hoping that I am going to be able to make it to Repeat Offenders graduation, but we will have to see how the weather holds out since I have to be to work the next day. (suck!) Til' next time peeps!

2 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Who is this Repeat Offender? I think there should be another Massage Therapist celebration. It would be good times.

11/21/05, 3:51 PM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

I'm so proud of you. I think that instead of going home for Christmas we should go to Wicked.

11/22/05, 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home