Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Why Free Food Can Suck

Well, as I sit here and eat another "free" meal at work, I realize that I don't like the food that I am eating. It's this gross, mushy Chinese Food stuff and if you know me at all - you know I don't do oriental in any way shape or form (take that as you will...). And yet, I continue to eat because I don't get off work for three more hours and I'm starving. So I guess that it is back to cleaning shelves and yahoo games...work is an exciting place - at least I've got a little David Gray to listen to and I finished inventory, finally, after two days - yuck. Tomorrow is my day off and I don't plan on doing a whole lot of anything except cleaning, sleeping, eating... ah, the finer things in life.

2 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I wouldn't complain too much about free food. Agreed there are various levels of enjoyment of free food, but hey if it's free it's all right by me. Unless it is filled with tomatos, ugh, sick me out just thinking about it.

11/2/05, 2:23 PM  
Blogger sari said...

*sigh* they obviously don't understand what kind of 'free' food we're eating, do they???!!!

9/30/06, 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home