Friday, October 28, 2005

Sleep - How do I love Thee...

Have you ever woken up in the morning to find yourself in the best place ever? I have and it was this morning... I cracked my eyes as I heard my alarm blarring in the background and discovered much to my delight that I was in the most comfortable position EVER and my bed was the perfect temperature. I tell ya what, modern day miracles are happening all around us...and I got to experience one this morning. So, I conviced myself that 15 more minutes of sleep wouldn't be too detrimental to the morning routine. I had another weird dream again last night - I can't remember what it was, but it was weird. I know for sure that Michele wasn't trying to convince me that I wanted to be a lesbian, that dream was super duper weird, I think that I must have killed someone - that sounds about right...

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Making your own fan fics in your dreams are you?

10/31/05, 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home