Thursday, November 10, 2005

Stir Crazy!!!

Well, it has officially been one of the longest days of my life. I only hope that I can make it throught the last hour. Both meals at work have sucked today, a new record, oh but he tries to give us good food. I hope that I can make it to some place (and by some place I mean home) with real food before I starve to death, I am wasting away to practiacally nothing, no really. The Blue powerade is good though - in my quest to give up mountain dew - it has become my new fix, along with reese's pieces... who knew that they were so good...
Well, it's official - I am heading home for Christmas on Dec 21 and returning but a week later on the 28th. The first time to be setting for in Cali since last Christmas... I can't believe that a whole year has gone by, oh how the time flies when you are having fun or killing yourself tyring to make it through school, am I right? or am I right? Now I just want to gest certified and move on!!! Don't worry politicchic, I'm not going anywhere, it's just a expression... it's okay... our perfect roommatedom will last forever!!! and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Now I know why you were berating me and politicchic and kittykat for not updating our blogs. Well mine is updated and it is pure gold.

11/11/05, 4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to admit, I am impressed by the wicked rage that seems to permeate your blogs...where could that have originated from?

11/12/05, 9:08 PM  
Blogger The Rage said...

I am sure that the repeat offender had a little to do with the onset of the wicked rage...

11/13/05, 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home