Friday, January 13, 2006

Things that make me happy...

Now...I'm going to lie, I am a really easy person to please. It doen't exactly take a lot of work to make me smile (unless I happen to be Ragin'), people need to remember that I laugh at everything and you are really not that funny. But anyway, I thought that I would make a list of things that make me happy. So here goes...

a bowl of frosting
slurpees
cheap gas for the nun
rings, earrings, anything silver
shoes, lots and lots of shoes
getting paid
not working at the Leath
red sweatshirts
wakeboarding
all music (especially my rap and r&b)(and everything else I can't help but listen to)
when David fixes the windshield wiper fluid!!! (yeah!!!)
anything chocolate
Midnight movies
Blogs and Fic blogs
Massaging not receptioning
Bazing!
my puppy
Out of Control Stories
Kidney shaped pool of truth
Curtain of Truth (soon to be back in action)
when it is not snowing
money
baby orangatans (I could watch them all day)
crochet
music videos
oldies music
loud music
crap music found on myspace

Now I know that there are a lot of other things out there that make me so incredibly happy, but I just can't think of them at the moment. So I guess that this will be updated later!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

It's a good sign that there is more than one blog entry of things that make you happy. The kidney shape pool of truth also makes me happy as do slurpees. WOw we have so much in common

1/13/06, 6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also enjoy bowls of frosting. It all stems from the day that grandma gave me a bowl of frosting and I was miraculously cured of my stomach ache. Now I see frosting as having ultimate healing powers...which makes me happy.

2/13/06, 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home