Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The State of Goa and why I didn't do anything at work...

Well, another day has come and gone and I really managed to do nothing at all. Not a thing! I didn't take out the laundy once and collect some money from people. BUT the rest of the time I just sat around planning trips to places like Goa (it's in India), Naples, Bahamas (you get the idea). I mean really planning - finding plane flights, hotels and places to visit. I was really productive if you think of me as a travel agent (which I'm not). So in we find that I was the most unproductive that I have ever been, but it was okay because it was my bosses idea and she did the same "nothing" as I did. In fact, it was her idea, we did watch a few movie trailers and take a break to eat... today was definately a "hardley workin' day" if you know what I mean (and I think you do)...Let The Money Roll In!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Sounds like a very productive day. At least you are getting paid to do nothing. I would go to Goa with you. Too bad I missed the party yesterday.

1/10/06, 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home