Sunday, January 22, 2006

Another day, another dime...

Well, boredom has once again trainwrecked havoc in my life and here I find myself blogging. I only hope that lunch gets put out soon and I'm tired. Apparently four hours is not enough sleep for me to make it through the day. Who knew I needed more? I'm going to barf if I eat anymore m&ms and it's freezing in here. (give me a minute I can think of more things to complain about) Why do people think that they can not show up for appointments and everyone is standing around waiting for them, then expect that they don't have to pay for it? Give Me A BREAK!!! Don't come crying to me, I make $8/hr working the desk, not enough to put up with you. Why doesn't winter ever end? Why do deer find the middle of the road so facinating? Don't they know that they are going to die if they stand there long enough? Why do birds eat their dead remains? I though that birds ate seeds... Why do people have to slow down to look at an accident? Gross. Why do people slow down when someone is pulled over? The cop has already pulled someone over! Keep going!!! I just thought that I would throw out some of life's tougher questions today and provide absolutely no answers!!! Tata!!! Have a super, special, happy day!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Well thanksfor that deep philosophical blog. I rather enjoyed it and maybe we will include it inthe Musical Waiting for Bohn. Did you know that Sean Astin is in this season of 24? Yep he is.

1/23/06, 10:10 PM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

I love Sean Astin, I have long been a admirer of his work. Someone sure had a huge amount of things to complain about. I am going to give you an A plus for effort.

1/30/06, 7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who the F is david willis?

2/13/06, 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home