Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Weird and the Wonderful...

Well, I was trying to think of something that I could blog about today since I am once again sitting at this desk for the third day in a row - doing absolutely nothing... I was looking around and I found that a lot people are really into posting things that no one would ever really know about them unless they told them. I was inspired and here is a list of my strange quirks:
1. I am not a morning person - do not talk to me. I am not happy to be out of bed and I am certainly not happy to see you. Give me a good hour before attempting contact...
2. Cleaning the bathroom makes me dry heave
3. I eat m&ms by eating the hard candy shell first then the middle, especially if there is a peanut or peanutbutter inside (this same tecnique is applied to all candies including cadbury eggs which is hard to do...)
4. I still sleep with my baby blanket - not really in the same style as when I was a kid, but it is folded neatly under my pillow.
5. I obsess over the shape of my eyebrows to hide the scar from a tragic jump rope accident
6. I cry over anything - music, movies, people walking by... cute, sad, happy - I cry and I blame my mom for that - she does it too... as do all of the women in my family... we are quite the bunch when we are together...
7. I don't have an appendix, that sucker bit it years ago.
8. Rolls of toilet paper put in upside down drives me nuts and I will change it!
9. I love, love, love, love, love, love, love (don't know if I've yet emphasized it enough) to be home alone for hours on end.
10. When I was a kid I loved liverwurst. That's right 30% pork liver and various other pork parts and I am pretty sure that I still enjoy it. Sick...

So that's it for now - some weird and some wonderful. I am sure that there are other things that I didn't include on this list that I can't really think of right now. But let me know if there are any major things I have left off. Until next time...

4 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I would like to know more about the tragic jump rope accident. I think that should be your next blog.

4/20/06, 11:50 AM  
Blogger The Rage said...

Don't you worry - I am trying to make it into a movie, but I feel that a blog will be next in the workings...

4/20/06, 3:31 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

She probably has a place where she hordes food as well for secret eating.

4/22/06, 1:55 PM  
Blogger James said...

I have a nice scar on my chin from a freak swing accident in 4th grade. I can empathize a bit, and I have a scar under my left eyebrow from when my dad dropped me on the head when I was a baby, but it's all good. I hear chicks dig scars (if this is not true, please don't burst my bubble, ignorance is bliss).

4/23/06, 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home