Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Wish List...

Another year - Another Christmas! So here it is... my Christmas wish list that I sent off to Santa just yesterday.

Ipod nano - preferably with the clock docking station and some kind of adapter for the car! And hopefully at least 4 gbs of memory :) Any color (don't really want a white one) would be great!

Bosendorfer Piano - a grand would be great, preferably no bigger than 7' - black finish or a rich mahagony would be ideal. I think they run about $60,000-$85,000. I saw one that was $1.5 million - but it was covered in alligator skin - I don't need that... that would be overkill.

Chocolate - pretty self explanatory I think... mmmm... good.

Money - I would like about $25 or $30 million, but I would settle for $50,000. Or what ever you could spare :)

TV - One where I don't have to get off the couch to turn it up or off and on. How am I supposed to be a couch potato if I have to keep getting up and moving? A flat screen plasma 42 " - right.

Cute Sweaters - Black/Brown/Bright Colors - pretty much anything. It's snowing right now and I'm cold.

Silver Jewelry - I love silver - rings, earrings, necklaces. Other colors wouldn't hurt either... just no eigthies bobbley jewelry, Sick!

No More Snow - It is dumping a lot of snow right now and my co-worker who was on his way up to relieve me of desk duty - slid off the road. Now I am stuck here. No more snow would be great. Don't worry he's okay, but his car might not be...

So there it is... I don't think that I'm asking a lot. Just a few little things that are necessary and would make my life easier!

2 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I totally understand the tv thing. at least yours is working. I also would like everything on your list. Plus I want a vacation, a nice long vacation.

11/29/06, 7:20 PM  
Blogger sari said...

ohmygosh. would you update already? what am i to read whilst i'm bored out of my mind at work???

1/18/07, 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home