Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Random Moments From My Life and Master Plan Update

I don't really have much to blog about today, but I thought that I would share with you some random snipets from my day and give a quick update of the Master Plan... enjoy.

I'm having a stroke! Or maybe I have Bells Palsy.
I think I need a stripper name - How about Mya Morefolk?
I need a drink...
Did you just hug me and pinch my a$$?
She's getting her "eyebrows" waxed.
You can play Snape, I'm going to be rich.
Are you pregnant or just getting fat?
Really? Jedi Training? You can really do that?

Master Plan
So the master plan is going well. Better than I thought it would be at such an early stage...

I have sucessfully alienated 3 major players! Only 2 to go. To the minor players: If I haven't talked to you in more than a few days - consider yourself out and checked off the list. I'm sure it was fun while it lasted, don't ever change... blah, blah blah.

I have decided to change my name and am currently taking suggestions. For some reason I think a stripper name is in order. No, I will not tell you which name I choose.

I've narrowed down the places I want to move, so that decision is very close to being made.

I've become more and more jaded as the days go on, which is fun. It is time for the full effect Master Plan. So watch out! No more Ms. Nice Guy. Not that I ever was very nice, but you get the idea.

So there you have it! Bitter and spiteful to the end... The Rage.

3 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

How will you collect your $500 if you change your name and move away?
Stripper name should be Starr Leatherridge from this google search I did.

4/16/08, 9:44 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

You can never go wrong with Busty McGee. *sob* you told me our time on the bed at Easter was magical!

4/17/08, 8:35 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I think Shasta Mcknasty has a nice ring to it. And I wonder what else smithfieldman saw when he was googling "stripper"...

4/19/08, 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home