Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Night I Was Molested by Emo Teenagers...

It's true, I was molested and shoved and smashed all by a bunch of emo-tastic teenagers. It was the greatest night!
Drive By, Billy Talent and of course My Chemical Romance all rocked my world. Seriously, it was so fantastic! Hands down - one of the best concerts that I have been to and I've been to my fair share. I was completely entertained - so entertained that I barely noticed:

1. the ugly couple in front of me - they deserve each other - they were jerks
2. the guy with sweat soaked long hair that he kept whipping around
or
3. the kid who kept pinching my arm and left a few nice bruises

I learned so much more, but it was all worth it. I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

Oh yeah, parking cost five dollars. Modern day miracle: Abs and I were able to scrape 5 dollars together! We had one 1 dollar bill and lots of quarters, dimes and nickels :) I amaze myself with all the crap I carry around... until next time peeps.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I bet it was hard to determine if it was a guy or girl with the long hair becuase they all wear girl pants.

4/15/08, 11:43 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

My Chemical Romance, eh? well, I also enjoy getting groped in crowded places, I need to attend more concerts.

4/15/08, 12:36 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

IT sounds like a great concert, STDs and molestation abounding if you're into that sort of thing, which it looks like you were.

4/15/08, 7:08 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

Your left "arm"? Right.

4/16/08, 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home