Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Nervous Breakdown

Here is a heart felt apology... I'm sorry. The great nervous breakdown of 2008 has finally taken place and I am slowly recovering. It has been building for quite a few months now and finding out that my boss who does interviews was out of town - the straw that broke the elephants back. It was brought on by a number of things in my life:

work
bills
work
money
work
friends
work
sleep
work

AND Lastly (but certainly number one)

The poor choices that I make on a daily basis that affect every aspect of my life that is the biggest one of all)

As for those of you that didn't know about the breakdown, it is because the Master Plan is working. So to all who had to suffer the wrath, the bitterness or psychoticness of the Rage, I'm sorry. You should be safe for a couple of months - after this week and next week are over :) By that point the work problem should be taken care of... hopefully.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Wow, I don't even know what to say to all that. Would a can of ham-water soup make it better?

4/17/08, 8:41 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

Remember what we learned from Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy...Don't Panic.

4/17/08, 10:02 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

Go ahead and panic.

4/19/08, 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home