Monday, April 28, 2008

The Questions (aka Bearing My Soul Without Actually Bearing My Soul)

I stole this idea from a friend. We are similar in that we don't answer questions that we don't want to - so as not to lie. I try not to ever lie - with that comes a lot of avoidance. So, for your viewing pleasure... Here are the answers to various questions over the last month or so that I didn't answer because of one of the following:

1. I didn't want to - You didn't need to know
2. I was uncomfortable - You were uncomfortable
3. It would have been awkward
4. I didn't care
5. It benefited me in some way :)

Here are the answers (and only the answers) to those questions in no particular order. These are the honest things I would have said - not cryptic at all though they may seem that way. I decided not to put the questions in - for various reasons (mostly to protect me and others plus I'm not ready for that much bearing of the soul). So without further ado -

Answers:
1. Yes, yes and yes. Yes!
2. Not NA or AA, but that other one - that's me.
3. No and this could totally be something!
4. Honestly? It really won't happen like that - or at all.
5. Like is such a strong word.
6. Freaked out of my mind!
7. I probably could and should, but don't want to.
8. I've done almost everything... not quite all, but almost.
9. I wish it wasn't like this at all.
10. I couldn't care any less...
11. I wish... that you would just shut up.
12. You have no F-ing idea how much!

So there you have it. More clues to my sordid past. That is all that I can think of -So surmise from that what you will. If you think that you've found an answer in there - congratulations. If not, then you probably shouldn't ask because I probably won't answer.

But who knows - I might be in a giving mood...

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I think one of those answers has to deal with "something cooking in Utah."--I mean, what are the chances?
The chances were actually 1 in 8 as it was a popular slogan...or something like that.

4/28/08, 11:42 AM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

Ok, well since I know that you answer all of my questions.... Do you like the Lee Adama look-a-like twin?

4/29/08, 12:26 AM  
Blogger kittykat5000 said...

Hey Smithfieldman, back off with the Lee-Adama's. If something doesn't work out with the one, I still have dibs on the other twin. After all, he is only slightly less attractive.

4/29/08, 10:19 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I sm going to apply the answers to questions I have asked to make the most dirty combinations possible... wow. You ARE sick.

4/29/08, 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home