Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally!

Just wanted to let you all know that something has finally worked out in my life. It is such a rare occasion that it had to be blogged about. For the last about five years of my life I have been busy working job after job, interspersed with some schooling and more often than not working two jobs at once. Well, I will finally (at least for the summer until a new ski season starts) be working one single job! Woo!

So I'll still be at the treatment center - just getting paid more and having way better hours! How much better you ask? I won't have to get up at 5:30am any more and if you know me then you are aware that I am not a morning person, so this is a very good thing. I also will have at least two days off a week! 2 whole days! Every week! This hasn't happened since 5 years ago... I could almost cry.

I called the spa in Park City to let them know that I would be leaving for the summer. It is totally slow in the summer - I wouldn't make much money anyway. So this Saturday will be my last day up there for the summer. I plan to give up one of those precious days off in the winter to pick up a couple of shifts and make some extra benjamins once it snows again (heaven forbid)!

Now the new position comes with tons more responsibility which scares me shizless at the moment. I think scared beyond all reason about covers it. But I think that it will be so good. Sorry not the most exciting post, it's no swedish fish - but I needed to put it out there! Finally :)

2 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

So with all that free time on your hands, a trip to K-can must be inevitable right?

Congrats on getting the new job again!

4/27/08, 5:00 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I would put you into all the available positions...HA!
Seriously, good deal for you.

4/28/08, 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home