Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Suckiness

So today was one of those days that you just want to end as soon as possible (you all know that day) BUT it drags on and on and on. I know that there are other people out there that felt the same way about today as well. Things that sucked (I need to vent, suck it up):

1. No matter how much Mt. Dew I drank - I was so F-ing tired at work. Who knew Dead Sexy could keep you awake at night?

2. I made four people cry at work. That's a new record and though I'm evil - I do have a heart and I felt kinda bad, but it was necessary - no way around it.

3. Then I had to field the crying mother phone call. This was the cherry on top to fantabulous day - found out my grandmother has stage four lung cancer from puffing two or three packs a day for the last 60 years. Expected? Yes. Still... it totally blows.

4. Exhuasted - I managed to sit around for hours and watch the worst movies of all time (Well, almost - Cube wasn't on, so I didn't have to kill myself ):
Legend - 80s movie starring Tom Cruise, very Labryinth-esque. Crapfest - it's no Cloak and Dagger :)
Center Stage 2 - the sequel to Center Stage (the 1st one sucked, why did I sit through the second made for TV one?)

5. Finally at 2 in the morning when a good movie is on (Cillian, I love you) ... I'm too tired and bored to sit there anymore. My life is so rough... :)

So that's it. Welcome November! You've come in with a bang!

P.S. On the bright side I get an extra hour of sleep (oh blessed daylight savings)!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger stewedslacker said...

I hate daylight savings. It was screwy to work graveyard. And the Cube... well. It was that of Ice Scream. Guess we were hosed no matter what.

11/2/08, 4:39 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Oh the things Dead Sexy can make a person do. Maybe there is a Dead Sexy world? I'll just let you dream about that prospect for a bit.....
Ah, November! I rather like when a month begins with a good bang-ing ;)

11/3/08, 1:37 AM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

I'm glad you didn't mention the second crying fest of the day... those are always so awkward.

11/3/08, 9:45 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

that sucks

11/4/08, 1:04 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

Update this blog damn you... you have nothing better to do with your time and you know it.

11/20/08, 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home