Monday, July 14, 2008

Random Monday

Well, I decided to update the ole blog with just some random things that I've done or thought about today. Enjoy! In no particular order:

1. Hot Shower! The usual shower is all business and takes about 7 minutes. Not today - 45 minutes of steaming hot bliss. Who knew our water heater would hold out?

2. I love the totally random video that must have a secret meaning. Why else post it? Let me know if you figure it out. It might just be the most random music video of the 80s (not even close) or I might have been singing it all morning... I mean ALL morning.


3. Celebrites name their kids the weirdest things like Pilot Inspektor or Pirate. It makes me feel like a celebrity knowing that at one time I wanted to name one of my kids Channel. Now that I'm older? Yea, I can see the error of my ways. Channels would be way cooler - plurals are really the way to go now days :)

4. Sugar Cookies. Need I say more? I decided that I could never be a baker. I love the part where you make the dough. It is at this point that I lose interest - I don't want to have to divide stuff up, put it on some metal and shove it in the oven. Just eat it raw... it's still good, in some cases better than the cooked version.

5. Laundry - Can't it just do itself?

So there you have it - this post has helped me to realize that I need a maid/butler or a servant or a homework midget (READ: little person). They would run hot baths for me, find random fun stuff on youtube for me to watch, name my kids, bake the dough I make, wash up a little laundry and other menial tasks I invent. I'm accepting applications - let me know if you are interested. It can pay well - depends on what you expect to get paid with :)

4 Comments:

Blogger politicchic6 said...

I don't know if I am ready to leave my life of ease to become your midget slave.

7/14/08, 6:01 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

Secret meaning for whom? Channels Damstedt anyone?

7/14/08, 6:08 PM  
Blogger The Knighton Fam said...

Good song. Weird video. I've never seen it before. For a second I thought those were toilet brushes floating outside the window. Then I realized they were candles. I have so much to learn, still.

7/16/08, 8:20 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

What I could do as your midget servant. And the payment... :). Well, I have heard that song a lot lately because the only good station out here is classic rock, no clue about it though. It does get stuck in the head. Random junk hmm... I am going to get 4 ten hour days next month to make life sweet.

7/20/08, 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home