Saturday, June 28, 2008

Love

I've decided in an effort to balance the hate in my life (please refer to my previous post) - I need to blog about the things that I love. At the moment, my blog is not zen - as Michele would say. So I've compiled a list of things that I enjoy about life. None of these things should really be a suprise to anyone, well - yea... on with the show. I reserve the right to not have to explain myself.

1. Thunder - Super heavy rain accompanied by thunder - especially - when I am cuddled up in my warm, cozy bed. I've been known to stay there for hours on end just enjoying it.

2. Chocolate - Let us ge this out of the way... I love chocolate. The End.

3. Music - If you know me - you know that I can't live without music and that I enjoy it to the fullest by listening to it as loud as possible. I love the feel of it and pretty much have it on whenever possible.

4. My Grandma - she's awesome, if not a little on the old side. When I was kid she would give me bowls of frosting when I was sick, let me help with all of the cooking and she would play with my hair and scratch my back as I fell asleep for my naps. If you have met her (as some have) - you know she is amazing.

5. Playing and Scratching - Creepy sounding? Yes. Please, no one use your imagination (especially you), just let me tell you what I mean. If you look at number 4, you will know. I love it when someone , plays with my hair. No really, there is nothing that I love more. It is irresistable.

6. Massage - I like getting them more than I like giving them. What more can I say about that?

7. Working - I'm a workaholic. Though I enjoy a vacation here and there - if I have too much time off, I start to lose my mind. Though I tend to overcompensate by working all of the time.

8. Sleeping - With others or by myself - it is all good.

9. Wakeboarding - Though I suck - Never was there a better sport. August cannot come soon enough...

And the cherry on top on the total cheesy, suckfest:

10. You - As a reader of my blog and as a friend - I love you. Please - shed tears of joy and sing my praise ... mostly? I just want you to give me stuff.

There you go! A list of things I love. Now I know why I never blog about that icky happy stuff - it took me forever to get this out. Raging and hating are so much easier - so no worries, your loveable Rage will return shortly. I just need to go and enjoy the Zen of my life...

3 Comments:

Blogger politicchic6 said...

I would have started my list off with the bowls of frosting. I love the mere idea of mass amounts of frosting.

6/28/08, 2:24 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Where are mashed potatoes on your list? Just kidding....

6/28/08, 7:55 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I will think that way, and don't try and stop me. How can you love people playing with your hair and yet hate people touching your face? Seems like you are bound to feel frustrated in there somehow. And yeah, that stuff is good.

7/1/08, 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home