Saturday, June 07, 2008

I Wish People Would Understand!

So here it is - my update when I complain. There are a few things that I say and I mean, but people don't seem to take it to heart. So here goes!

I wish that people would just understand that:

1. I really do like chocolate and need to eat it all the time. I don't care what you say - I really do crave it at that time of the month :)

2. I like to listen to loud music. The feel of the bass in the pit of my stomach - So GREAT!

3. I don't wake up well. I'm not a morning person - leave me alone. If you wake me up I might kill you, especially if you are annoying.

4. Once my friends start dating someone seriously or become engaged or married - YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!!! There are several of you that this is aimed at - I might still like you and interact with you AND I may or may not enjoy the company of your significant other - You are still dead to me. (someday I will elaborate in a post as to why - it is a long story).

5. I'm crazy. Deal with it - you chose to be my friend. I didn't force you to hang out with me or whatever. You knew what you were getting into. If you want out or I want out - let it go man, cause it's gone.

Wow, do I feel better getting that off of my chest. Any questions, comments or concerns - let me know and I'll clarify. Until next time!

6 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

I understand. I especially like it when you steal your friend's phone and text messages from it. That should happen more often.

6/7/08, 11:59 PM  
Blogger The Rage said...

I really meant every texted word :)

6/9/08, 12:28 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I don't think there is much need to elaborate. I think I understand. Spooning just gets awkward when they bring a significant other along.

6/9/08, 3:18 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

There is no spooning.

6/10/08, 7:40 PM  
Blogger brennan said...

...gone like keys in molten lava.

6/17/08, 10:31 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

Wow,really? I don't know what to make of this, so I will ignore it.

6/23/08, 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home