Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Not A Good Idea

Michele does social experiments that work out and I do food experiments that do not work out. I really think that is the main difference between us. So I woke up this morning in a funk - I had some terribly odd dreams last night after getting to bed at 5 in the morning. So when I woke up today at 11, I was really not in a good place. Solution? Go to the gym. So I decided to eat a quick bowl of cereal before I left.

Everything was all good until this point. I had two boxes of cereal...


AND



Now - because of visitors last week (who ate all of my cereal, though I said they could) both boxes were very low. How do I solve this? Two half bowls combine to make one? Yes. And I thought maybe this would be okay... Both cereals are fantastic alone. It was a setup meant to be the greatest bowl of cereal of all time!!! I was so wrong. It was a sick combination - Don't ever do it! So there you have it, my nasty breakfast of the morning and a warning not to mix those two cereals - it will make you blow chunks.

4 Comments:

Blogger stewedslacker said...

I actually mix cereal all of the time, not too bright, but I am a poor shmuck.

7/1/08, 9:38 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

LOL...that is very unfortunate! My oldest son mixed Reese's Puff cereal with Fruit Loops this morning. (I know...I buy such healthy cereal for my kiddos!) Didn't work out too well for him either....

7/1/08, 10:14 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

I have also mixed cereal once and found it awful. But what do you do when you only have remains in a couple of boxes.

7/1/08, 11:30 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

I have had similar situations. The results were never good.

7/2/08, 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home