Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Beginning Of The End - I Was Right.

Quote of the Week: "Ew, he has thick thighs."

My quote of the week comes from Michele in reference to an actor of whom Abby is quite fond (I don't know why - he is such an uggo). Now that's done - let's get going on the post.

The real reason I'm here is to let everyone know of the Great Move of 2008.

All of the cliches and sayings apply:

It was a great run.
Let's just be friends.
It's me, not you.
Don't take this personally but...
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
Blah, blah, blah

Here's the deal, the two basics:
1. I'm moving.
2. I'm crap at keeping in touch with people.

Ask anyone who has every live further than the next door over (even that is too far in some cases) - I suck. I don't write and I don't call.

The worst part is:
I DON'T CARE.

I mean, not really. It's not that we aren't friends and it's not that I don't like/love you anymore. I just suck at correspondence.

The Plea:
That being said, don't give up on me. Yes, I'm moving to a house in southwest provo. Yes, I'll still have my cell. Yes, I hope to see you around. Yes, I hope to see you at the occasional shindig.

The Kicker?:
The Master Plan has totally worked.

P.S.
I won't have a computer for awhile so this is most likely one of the last - if not The Last post for a bit. I'll miss you all. Oh, and I'll be in Cali next week. So expect not to hear from me for a long time :) Tchau!

Your Loveable Rage

4 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Have you been watching LOST lately... Your title makes me wonder. Could you time travel back here to K-can? Cause I need to get a constant. (Euphemism intended).

8/13/08, 9:56 PM  
Blogger The Rage said...

I have been watching butt loads of lost... time travel? Yes.

8/13/08, 10:34 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

Your little plan is most definitely NOT working as I have us scheduled for quality time curling our hair and sharing our feelings at least twice a week. You do have two days off.

8/14/08, 2:37 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

Oh, the plan... I'm already getting in good with your roommate, so good luck avoiding me!

8/21/08, 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home