Thursday, October 23, 2008

Now that I'm back...

So now that I have been reborn into the world of electronics and the internet - It is time for me to get caught up on all of the great music I have been missing. I now dedicate this update to Ludo. I've loved them for years and unfortunately because of the Great Computer Crisis of '07 - I kinda forgot about them for awhile. That is until I remembered and bought their latest album that came out in like February or something. I love it - They are original and quirky and catchy. Plus they sound great live - a quality I value highly... enjoy (Sorry for any profanity - but not really).



And the one I currently can't drive around without blasting.



Oh, how I wish I had remembered them earlier...other great songs include but are not limited to "Good Will Hunting By Myself", "Hum Along" and "Go Getter Greg" (a fantastic song about stalking). The first two are from an older album which is awesome and the newest album is great and shouldn't be lived without either.

4 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

What a great Halloween song! You sure know how to find some quirky things on the old Internet know that you are back in the electronic age.

10/23/08, 10:12 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

"Finger-banging my heart"....

10/24/08, 11:02 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I like the first song a lot for some reason... you must burn me a cd of them for me if you have it. It's been too long since you've burned me a cd.

10/27/08, 7:11 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

What did we do before youtube? Seriously. How did we?

10/28/08, 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home