Monday, October 06, 2008

Computer Crisis '07

Well, it seems that the waring factions are coming together and the Computer Crisis of 2007 (which has lasted for well over a year and cost hundreds of dollars) will soon be at an end. I know, I know - some say that it has been a long time coming but it has been a long and arduous road.
Fortunately, the new computer which will arrive in a little while will change the world. I will no longer have to beg, borrow and steal just to pay my bills online. I will no longer have to call or text just to talk to people. I will never need to leave the house (except to work, of course).
The year of war has taken it's toll on me and it's possible that I will never be the same, but I probably will be just fine. Here's to hoping.
So, until then I will soldier on and continue finding success in the face of adversity. I might even get out of bed every now and then. Until the new lappy arrives...

2 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Glad the crisis is finally averted.

10/8/08, 12:20 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

About damn time. All in all, your blog has not progressed jack in all of this time.

10/10/08, 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home