Monday, November 24, 2008

No Wait. Did I Say Empowered Individual? I Meant Two Cent Gutter Slut.

The title of the blog is just one of my FAVORITE lines of a song... SO Great. On with the blog...

What I realized today was quite the revelation... Okay, not really but doesn't that sound like it would be something great? Not really. It's actually something that I've know for a long, long, long time. Ready for it? Here it is:

I'm a girl.

I know. Quite the revelation, right? Seriously. I mean really girly. Including : Make-up, shoes, girly movies, girly music (mind out of the gutter y'all: Not A Lesbian). The big tip off? Tears. I cry over everything. If you haven't seen me cry then you don't know me at all. I cry pretty much every single day and not because I'm sad - it can be happy crying too. Usually it is caused by all sorts of things:

music
movies
books
waking up
So - I'm a GIRL - just in case there was any confusion out there.

Here is one of my favorite videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-kWI9Uoegg
Sorry. Embedding has been disabled for this video - probably because it is so awesome!

Music you should look up:

Rapture, Pt. II - Data puts out some great Electronica
Rapture - The original ain't bad either...
Check it out - you won't regret it... promise.

That's all of the gems I've got for you today...

3 Comments:

Blogger politicchic6 said...

My, my, my, I like soft shoeing Christopher Walken any day. And yes, I was aware that you are a girl. No big surprises there. What did we last watch that put you over the edge?

11/24/08, 3:47 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

Girl.

That isn't a big surprise, but glad you finally came to that realization or more enlightened stage.

Go Walken video.

11/24/08, 10:58 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Darn good thing too. Imagine a guy pining for Asher, that's just plain ridiculous....

12/1/08, 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home