Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nerds Unite!

It has been decided and the plan has already been put into motion. At this point in time it is for sure that Andrew and I are on our way to Comic-Con 2009. I am aware that this is the nerdiest thing I have ever done in my life and I DON'T CARE! I'm so freaking excited! I just want to put this out there:

Everyone is invited to come along with us!

It is turning into quite the journey with plan tickets, rental cars and hotels. It is going to be a grand adventure and you should all come along with us! Our motto for this adventure is : "You only live once - so why haven't we been to comic-con yet?" Just wanted to put it out there so that everyone else can get their affairs in order and join the adventure. For more information on Comic-con, go here:

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

We (I speak for the Freakishly Tall one, I'm sure it would be okay with him) expect to see you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

Amen.
This is going to be such a good time, and those of you who don't go will miss the opportunity of a lifetime.

1/24/09, 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home