Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The First Rage of '09!

It seems to be the trend among blogs that since it is the beginning of a new years I must write a post about my hopes, dreams and goals for 2009. Which is this: To Be Better Than 2008. Not too lofty of a goal, but still gonna take some minimal effort - so I feel good about it. On to bigger and better things.

Now, for those of you that know me... I have a tendency to be a bit of a pessimist on the outside, but on the inside I have a heart of gold. I like to think that when I am not in a room that people are not talking about me. It saves me from having some type of paranoid complex. I like to hope for the best in people. I have recently discovered this is not the case! There are people talking about me left and right. My ears are burning!

And suffice it to say, I don't think that all of the GOSSIP has been positive. Do I feel hated? A little. Do I feel betrayed? Most definitely. Do I really care? NO! Well, yes a little. My delicate disposition has been attacked on all fronts and I'm not quite sure what to do. Do I play it cool and calm? Do I retaliate? Do I take a nap? On facebook I could take a quiz and then it would tell me two people who HATE me! My world has been mind freaked!

Has it really been freaked? No.
Do what you want people!!! Talk it out!
Just let me know when I can check you off of the Master Plan :) You are making it so easy. Peace out 2008! 2009 is shaping up to be a real blast.

2 Comments:

Blogger politicchic6 said...

Hey! I only talk because I love... I don't know why you are so angry... I think it is your surly exterior protecting that heart of gold.

1/14/09, 7:14 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

I talk about you all the time --- but not in a gossipy way, in a I wonder what Rachel would do way...

And if only Rachel came to visit K-can again...

This BSG episode reminds me of Rachel.

1/14/09, 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home