Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sleeping?

So, I just wanted to put a quick blurb out there and get your input on what is happening in my life the last few days... here goes.

Senario #1:
Two days ago I woke up in bed with a bunch of bobby pins clutched tightly in my hand. When I went to sleep I had two in my hair and there were three or four on my nightstand. In the morning I woke up with all six clutched tightly in my fist... I don't recall doing that at all. What do you think it means?

Senario #2:
Last night I went to bed as usual. Granted I had some on-the-crazy-side dreams but didn't really think anything of it. Until I woke up for real this morning. Here is the weird part and I'm sure I'm insane:
When went to bed I was wearing sweats (pants and shirt). When I woke up I was wearing jeans. Still the same sweatshirt but new shirt underneath it. The pjs I went to sleep in were in my laundry basket. Oh, and my phone was clutched in my hand... I don't recall it at all.

A few important details to be aware of before you make your diagnosis:
1. I am super stressed out by work and the moronic tendencies of certain youth.
2. I do not use drugs.
3. I was not under the influence of any sleep aides.
4. I wasn't clinically crazy until now.
5. I am a Taurus, I like long walks on the beach and I enjoy wakeboarding, chocolate and Mt. Dew.

So, I'm open to your diagnosis. In your expert opinion, let me know what is wrong with me. I promise I will greatly appreciate it. Or I may sleep walk, kill you, come home and change my clothes and remember nothing the next day :)

2 Comments:

Blogger smithfieldman said...

You don't remember our conversation last night? I'm surprised.

Seriously, I think you're sleep walking. What I would do is set up a video camera to see what's going on.

1/17/09, 12:13 PM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

Wow... I am so sorry that I have neglected my blog reading, because this is awesome. I think that you are nucking futs, seriously. I bet you are pulling a fight club thing on me. If I were to frequent bars, I would probably find you dancing on tables and being crazy living a sordid double life with no idea. Nice.

1/21/09, 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home