Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Dream Update

Just wanted to give a quick update on the crazy dreams of late:

1. The other night I was lion tamer. It was weird and I was totally calm throughout the performance. I can even remember the smell of the lion's breath... at least what I dreamt it would smell like. As a side note, the smell was not as bad as you might think!

2. Last night I was Superwoman. Seriously, I lived the Superman movie. At some point I realized I could fly ( I love flying dreams, they are my favorite!) and was checking out the dynamics of how it worked and how I could control it. At one point I was testing my speed. I could fly so fast - It was so F-ing Awesome! I kept finding all of these resorts to visit. I was super strong. The kryptonite was the worst. A blinding green and very painful. It was exhausting. It was one of those dreams where you wake up and then fall asleep again to continue the dream. It happened over a three hour span. Needless to say, I didn't feel rested at all today.

Just wondering - What does it all mean?

3 Comments:

Blogger politicchic6 said...

The answer is clear. You have a fixation with your mother. I read some Frued. It all ties back to the mother.

1/30/09, 8:28 AM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

Are you sure the second one was a dream? You could've really done those things.

1/30/09, 10:13 AM  
Blogger stewedslacker said...

I would like to think that you are going insane, I could really laugh at the crazy antics you pull in your life then.

1/30/09, 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home