Monday, June 01, 2009

It's been a little while...

It's been the tiniest bit of time since I've blogged so let's answer some questions. The ever popular update when I answer questions that I have avoided or answered untruthfully in the past few month. So here we go:

Not as much as you do apparently.
Yes, yes and yes.
Get the hell away from me.
Yes, I'm pissed off.
I do think you are a jerk.
I can barely wait!
It's been over a month.
Someone else, wish you were someone else.
Because I don't want to.
Actually, pretty excited.
Me! I want to go!

Just a few of the answers that I kept quiet or lied about :) Let me know if you think any apply to you!

4 Comments:

Blogger stewedslacker said...

I am not sure any of them apply to me, but if so, I hope its one about going to California, and being excited about it.

6/2/09, 5:56 PM  
Blogger smithfieldman said...

I think a few of the positive ones apply to me, maybe a couple negatives too. Who knows?

6/2/09, 11:48 PM  
Blogger politicchic6 said...

I think the one about being a jerk and the one about not wanting to, and perhaps the one about being pissed off apply to me.

6/3/09, 5:10 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Oh, Rach, I knew it was you all along. The "Rage" kind of gave it away.

6/11/09, 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home